With the steady growth of internet based businesses, the need for online writing jobs has continually increased, as these companies need the help of writers to create quality content for their websites, blogs, and social media pages to rank in search engines and to attract loads of visitors. And today, our writer help wanted review is solely based on a company that is willing to teach aspiring writers, bloggers, authors, freelancers etc, on how to scale their writing skill to become the best they can be and most importantly, possibly earn steady/full time income stream by landing the best of these job offers, or go as far creating their own writing business.
So if you fall into any of these categories, or even seeking for work at home jobs, kindly read through to see what this platform has got to offer.
PRODUCT AT A GLANCE
Name: writer help wanted
Owners: Alice Seba& Ron Douglas
Price: $47 & downsell $27
WHAT IS WRITER HELP WANTED
This is a website designed to teach aspiring writers, bloggers, authors and even those that want to work from home, the best ways to scale your writing skills to maximise your potentials of making money through your writing. And if you want to go higher, they will also train you on how to start your own writing business.
HOW DOES WRITER HELP WANTED WORK
Well once you subscribe with them, you will have access to the member area, where you are provided with all the necessary tools and step by step training modules and video tutorial to teach you how to scale your writing skills and use it to make up to $1500 a week, or even better train you to start your own online writing job business.
Upon starting up, according to the owners, you will be thought the three main critical mistakes writers make that causes them to be unsuccessful, as listed below, and also the best way to fix these mistakes. Then comes the training proper.
The 3critical mistakes writers make
1. Not knowing where to find high paying writing opportunities
2. Simply thinking that writing well is enough
3. Failing to learn from, and model successful writers who have already accomplished your goals.
They claim these are the 3critical mistakes most writers make, based on the interactions they’ve had with students they trained all over the world, and they will help you fix these mistakes.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
We do not really see much of support that will be offered on this member area, from the owners, except if you connect with them on their Facebook page, here we are meant to understand you can get one on one support from them once in a while. But they do have a sound training module.
5 step by step training modules available to you
The writing market-profitable ideas in a competitive market place: according to them, this module includes an overview of 34 wide open writing markets and ways to make money with each idea. They will show you how you make money by being a service provider in that market and how to transform that service business into more passive income opportunities. They will teach you how to do some work today and get paid for it over and over again.
Get paid now-find writing jobs online: Even if you are a new or aspiring writer, or you have been way into writing but want to start making money immediately, they say this is the right module for you. This module teaches you how to:
- Find the best work on freelance job sites
- Explore help wanted ads without being sucked into scams and bad leads
- Grow your contacts to keep the work flowing
- Create ways to secure writing jobs more easily than you could ever imagine
And once you have the cash flow coming in, then you scale up to module3.
From jobs to a business- get long term work: in this module, they say you will learn how to turn the tables around, and have clients seeking you out, rather than the other way around. This module covers the following area
- How to find your specialty and set yourself apart from the competition
- How to price your services effectively, so you can get the most income in the least amount of time possible
- How to get your first clients and expand your client base
- How to avoid common mistakes of working with clients, and avoid those difficult clients
- How to scale your business and build a team, so you don’t have to work so far.
Get paid while you sleep-creating passive streams of income: in this module, they claim to have plenty of ideas and strategies for you to earn from your writing over and over again. And will show you how to inexpensively outsource the writing work to others to earn more while working less.
Improve your skills- writing persuasively and building authority: according to Alice and Douglas, this is another important module for everyone, as this module will show you how to develop your persuasive writing skills and establish your authority in your niche. It doesn’t matter if you’re working with clients or have ventured into more passive income projects, success is much easier when you learn the skills outlined below
- Growing your confidence, so you’ll be perceived as the best writer in your niche
- Connecting to your audience through writing style and voice, so they can’t wait to hear from you again
- Learn the art of persuasive writing, so your potential clients and customers will gladly hire and buy from you without hesitation.
There you have it, with all this equipped training, you should be on your way to success
Writer help wanted offers you a one time membership fee of $47 and a downsell of $27. You can also tap into their Elite Writer’s Lab membership for just $1 for 10-days if you join now.
- An avenue to learn more and improve your writing skill
- 60days money back guaranty
- Real training modules and tutorials
- Step by step training modules
- Very affordable
- Ability to learn from others who have been where you are
- Providing up to date job listings.
- .No one on one mentorship
- Some job listings can also be found for free in sites like
Writer help wanted is a legit program you can benefit from as an aspiring writer but most as an established writer and if you are looking to scale your writing skills to further create income from online writing job opportunities.
However, if you are just a beginner, or an aspirer we recommend you join this online community known as Wealthy Affiliate that will help you get started for free and teach you from basics everything you need to know about writing and how to turn your writing into a thriving business. (Scroll down to find out why we recommend this community).
Name: writer help wanted
Owners: Ron Douglas&Alice; Seba
Why we recommend Wealthy Affiliate community instead
That is it for today, thank you for your time and hope you found this post helpful, if so kindly share with others. Don’t hesitate to drop us your opinion, suggestion, or even experiences. Your questions are also very much welcomed.