MOBROG UK-SCAM OR LEGIT WEBSITE TO MAKE MONEY
This is another survey site we recently discovered and decided to take a dive in, to find out what makes it thick. So in this review, we will find out if Mobrog UK is a scam or legit website to make money.
- Note: this Mobrog review is strictly UK based, though there isn’t much difference with the other countries, thought it’s worth mentioning.
WHAT IS MOBROG
Mobrog is an online cash based system that is owned by a market research company known as Splendid Research GmbH from Germany, that allows you to take part in different surveys available in their website and get paid for each one completed successfully. These surveys can be taken either on your PC, laptop or using their mobile app on either apple or android phones.
HOW DOES IT WORK
To start with Mobrog, you must first of all fill a signup form, this form must comply with the country you are based, and in our case it’s the UK.
It requires your basic information like your name, address, date of birth and email address.
- Note: in filling the address you are only required to fill in the first 3characters of your post code or it won’t go through. Thought it worth mentioning to avoid you having any difficulty like I did upon signing up.
When your registration is fully completed, you will be sent a confirmation email, which you are required to click on the link to fully activate your account.
Once done, you will be directed to the main page where you are asked to complete your demographics. This helps them to tailor surveys that are your exact match to you, even though sometimes you are still not a match for the ones sent across.
Upon signing up, I logged in to see what awaits me, but was disappointed to learn there wasn’t any surveys available for me at that point, and since this is strictly a survey based site, there was nothing else available for me to do so I had to logout and came back when I finally got a pop up on my phone for an available survey a few hours later. But with time, and upon further research, I came to realize others also experienced this upon signing up. I guess it’s their “thing”, so don’t panic if you experience such, as you will probably get some surveys in couple of hours.
- Note: when using PC or laptop, you mostly get notifications by email and those with mobile downloads receive pop up notifications.
Which ever means you receive yours, all you have to do is click on the link to take you to the survey page. If there are more than one surveys available, you can choose the one you want to participate in first, as each survey displays topic, time and amount to be paid.
- Note: if you do not qualify for a chosen survey, another is displayed for you to complete, but this time it doesn’t display how much will be paid, only the time it will take, so with this you can only find out how much you make after taking the survey. You can choose to decline this offer and go back to your original selection. At least that way you know exactly how much is in it for you.
Payment for each survey ranges between $0.5- $3.0. And between 5min to 20min. So the longer the survey, the higher the payout.
For every survey you complete successfully, your account will be credited. You can cash out once you have a minimum of $4 in your account. That is really great, and it gets better.. you can actually cash out twice a day! As, long as you are able to make such amount twice in a day.
For us in the UK, the only payment option available is PayPal, which I think is a very good thing. Once you have made request for payment, it takes just about 2hours to get credited in your PayPal account.
- Note: your email address should be the same as your PayPal address, as that is what they will use to process your payment to PayPal. If you use a different email for registration, you will need to contact site support and follow their instructions on how to change the email or include it in your PayPal, and this will cause you about 30 days delay in receiving your payment.
Joining Mobrog survey site is free. Just select which country you are based, then fill in your profile details. Once accepted, you get an email that you have to click on the link included and once done, you are officially a member.
Mobrog has a referral scheme that allows you to invite friends and family to earn more. The only means available is to enter their email address and a message will be sent to them. Once they accept your invitation and complete 3surveys successfully, you get paid $0.64 into your account.
- Free to join website
- Cash based system
- .Easy payout method
- Low payout threshold ($4)
- Very simple and easy to navigate website
- Available in different countries and languages.
- Not lots of surveys available here in the UK, don’t know about other countries
- Low income potential
- Strictly survey based
I would like to state that Mobrog UK is a legit website, it does offer surveys and also pays. When you read other member reviews on autopilot, you hardly have any negative review about them, and that is a good thing. However, you definitely won’t make a full source of income taking surveys on Mobrog or any other survey sites.
Highly recommended for those who wants to make a little extra income and have a lot of time at hand.
If this isn’t you, and you want a means to make full time income online and have a source of passive income too, then read my #1 recommendation on this online university that will help you get started with a free website and free courses on how to build your own money making website.
Name: Mobrog UK
Owner: Splendid Research GmbH
That is it for today. Hope you enjoyed reading this piece, feel free to drop your comments or suggestions in the comment box below. Your questions are also very much welcomed.